Friday, August 20, 2010

I OWE YOU A CALL

You know when you talk to a friend, and before you hang up you say, "I'll call you next week"?  But, next week, your kid has a meltdown, or you're sick, or your car breaks down, or, more likely, all of the above.  So you forget to call.  Then, you remember, but it's really late, so you decide to call the next day, but you forget again.  So, it's now been a month.  Now you feel really guilty, and you decide to call next week.  But, by next week, you feel even guiltier? 

Yeah, so I was supposed to call (errrr... write) a loooooonnnnnnnggggg time ago, but crap happens (see above), and then guilt happens, and then, well, it's been a while.

So, I am working up some blogs in my head, and I WILL call you (errr.... write) soon.  Really..... I promise....

No comments: