Friday, December 19, 2008

Well, It Snowed

We definitely got some snow. It started at around 2:00, and by 2:30, there was already about an inch of snow on the ground. It is coming down so fast, I'm glad we're home and safe. I even called my sister to make sure she and my neice were home too. There is probably 6" one the ground right now. Insane. I hate the winter. But, it sure is pretty out there. It's so cold, though. I got spoiled from living in Seattle for 10 years. It hardly ever snows there, just endless rain. Maybe tomorrow we can go outside and play in the snow. The little man is just itching to have a snow ball fight.

Right now he and my wife are working on her work. She's showing how to download code, and debug code. She's also explaining the hardware to him. He is asking remarkably intelligent and insightful questions about both the hardware and software. He is amazing. This is why we need to home school. He is so bright and so loves learning. But he just can't function in that environment, for whatever reason. Even the most well-intentioned school personnel can't change the basic environment of the school. But, we can. And that's the point.

No comments: